Signage is a marketing strategy that we have relied on for years in business promotions. Some call it a billboard because of the gigantic size that can be attached to buildings, outdoor spaces or along major roads and highways.
The effectiveness of outdoor signage for businesses generates success in marketing. Even if social media may claim that they reach a vast audience, nothing beats actual creative signage.
Signage is not just to attract or promote but should also heed warnings. Fire signage is a legal requirement for structures, buildings and the like.
Custom signs are essential in creating suitable emergency exit signs, fire hydrants, fire alarms, and other fire signage.
Here is a rundown of different customs signs:
- LED Billboards – also called digital billboards that emit Light Emitting Diodes or LED. The colours that make up the LED are red, blue and green. These three colours work together to form pixels which project a text or image.
- Lighted Box – these are boxes fabricated from acrylic, panaflex, or metals and placed with LED light inside. Some of it is also known as panaflex signage because the signage is either printed or with a sticker.
- Acrylic Build-Up with Module LED – this signage is illuminated from the back, and the letters are separately cut. The lights refract from the acrylic substance.
- Storefront Awnings – we usually find these at the entrance of restaurants, hotels, stores, and other establishments. They promote using a simple printed logo, graphics or the name of their business on the awning.
- Metal Signage – these are custom signs created from either brass or stainless steel they can usually be channeled with metal and acrylic with LED inside for a more sophisticated presentation.
- Folded Aluminum Tray with Vinyl Graphics – this signage usually looks like a tray from aluminum with a folded, high-quality printed vinyl facade.
- Channeled Signed Mounted to Posts – made from metal, usually for road signs, fire signage and other safety signs mounted to posts.
- Standoff Letters with LED – built-up letters made from metal or acrylic plastic raised to create a stand-out effect. Another option is to showcase your business signage.
- Free – Cut Aluminum Tray with LED – basically using aluminum material, which does not easily rust, corrode or fade. After which, you add an LED light that illuminates the shop’s outdoor sign.
- Bespoke Letters with Bulb Lights – these are heavily welded vintage-style signage that uses bulbs or sometimes LED lights that truly highlight or catch the eye of a prospective customer.
Get your Digital LED sign now
Whether you are in the CBD, shopping centre or on major roads, we see signs everywhere – traditional and digital.
Digital billboards and signage offer moving pictures and texts. Because of this, it gives more time for passersby to recognise the brand or company long term.
iCATCHER Digital Signs uses favorable technology to customize and make the signage attractive and simultaneously give the message we want people to engage in.
Contact us today so can start creating an LED sign just for you.