Getting value-for-money engagement from any kind of advertising or messaging doesn’t come much better than a technologically advanced digital sign. However, the relatively high upfront sum to purchase the equipment is often a stumbling point – especially for SMEs, sports clubs, event organisers, etc.
The answer? Simply hire or rent as you go.
7 benefits of hiring a digital sign for your business or event
- Let’s talk about money… Let’s get straight to the nitty-gritty of why hiring is often preferable to buying – it all comes down to cash flow. We’ve already mentioned that the cost of buying is often unrealistic. However, factoring in the hire cost of a digital sign for an event or business promo is often far more achievable – especially for short-term use or a particular campaign. You should also consider the bang for your buck that a digital sign brings. The reach of an eye-catching sign far exceeds that of their static cousins, thanks to the natural human reaction to engage – even briefly – with anything big, bright and shiny. In this over-stimulated world in which we live, anything that can cut through the noise of 24/7 information bombardment is worth its weight in gold.
- And then there’s the technological aspect: When you purchase a digital sign, you’re buying today’s tech. As we all know, what’s cutting-edge right now will likely be outdated in a few years (even months!) time. Hiring means that you can benefit from the latest advancements without having to fork out for expensive upgrades or hardware/software purchases.
- You get true flexibility: In the vast majority of cases, businesses or event organisers only need a digital sign for a finite amount of time. Renting means that you only pay for when you’re using it, rather than all the time.
- You get full maintenance and support: It’s usual for a digital sign hire to come with a full support package. If it goes wrong or needs servicing/any professional attention, this will be carried out by the rental company. If the sign should fail completely, you should get a replacement straight away, thus minimising any downtime.
- Bespoke signage whenever you need it: Perhaps your digital signage needs change with every ad campaign or event. Renting means you can easily take advantage of different types of signs. Examples of different viewing/engagement options include outdoor displays, touchscreens, video walls, interactive signs, etc…
- Seasonal use: Renting can be preferable if you’ll only need them at certain times of the year, rather than the commitment of full-time ownership and allowing the sign/s to gather dust in storage when not in use.
- Testing purposes: For those considering the purchase of a digital sign, a trial hire period can be the optimal way to try-before-you buy.
Hiring a digital sign can often be the best way forward, allowing companies to easily budget for the technology without the need for an expensive outlay. From scoreboards to multi-purpose and double-sided digital signs, there’s no better provider in Australia than iCatcher Digital Signs.
Discover more and contact us today to discuss your digital sign hire requirements.